Mission and Objectives Launched in 2011, the French-American Chamber of Commerce Chicago’s Women4Women (W4W) Committee seeks to support women’s professional growth and career advancement by providing resources, guidance, and mentoring opportunities to women in career transitions, either after a recent relocation to the U.S., or after a pause (such as caring for their family). The Committee's vision is to open the door to career opportunities and growth for these women via a strong network aimed at sponsorship and continued active support.
The Women4Women Committee has two main missions:
1. Design and implement an Annual Panel Discussion, usually held in spring. This event aims to motivate a broad audience to care about gender diversity across industries, as well as to support women in their career paths.
2. Manage the W4W Mentoring Program which selects and manages a group of outside mentors who will be matched, as needed, with women seeking career guidance. The W4W Mentoring Program helps candidates articulate and implement a job search strategy in the U.S. More specifically, the W4W committee of volunteers can help with the following:
Interested in becoming a mentor or mentee? Visit our Mentoring Program page for more information.
Committee Members & Mentors
· Amandine Fieux | Chicago Brand Manager at Clasquin. LinkedIn profile
· Aurélie Richard | Senior Vice President - Human Resources Strategy at Schneider Electric LinkedIn profile
· Bo Golovan | Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach, Business Coach, Cross Cultural Consultant LinkedIn profile
· Catherine J. Tabaka | President & CEO Healthcare – North America at Sodexo LinkedIn profile
· Michelle Imbro | Global Marketing Executive / Business & Life Coach LinkedIn profile
· Dalila Hoover | Attorney at Law at The Hoover Law Office, LLC
· Jenny Partouche | Business & Marketing Manager at FRC Agency LinkedIn profile | W4W Event Committee
· Julie Matthews | Of Counsel at Lathrop Gage LLP. LinkedIn profile
· Lisa Ruiz | Latin America Area. Head, Regulatory Affairs at Abbvie Inc. LinkedIn profile
· Mariam Huss | Organizational Effectiveness professional at Axxum Consulting LLC. LinkedIn profile
· Myriam Le Cannellier | CFR Global Executive Search - Co-Founder and Director at DSML Executive Search LinkedIn profile | CHAIR of the W4W Mentoring Program sub-committee
· Sophie Miquel | Principal Scientist at Mars LinkedIn profile | W4W Event Committee
If you would like to join our Women4Women Committee as a mentor or mentee, email us at: mentoringW4W@facc-chicago.com