Mission and Objectives
Launched in 2011, the French-American Chamber of Commerce Chicago’s Women for Women (W4W) Committee seeks to support women’s professional growth and career advancement by providing resources, guidance, and mentoring opportunities to women in career transitions, either when they have recently relocated to the U.S. or after a pause (such as caring for their family). The committee's vision is to create a strong network aimed at sponsorship and active support for women to help open the door to growth opportunities through career peaks and valleys.
The Women for Women Committee has two main missions:
- Design an Annual Panel Discussion Presentation usually hold in spring. These events aim to motivate a broad audience to care about gender diversity in any industries, as well as to support women in their career paths.
> View upcoming event.
- Manage the W4W Mentoring Program which selects and manages a group of outside mentors who will be matched, as needed, with women seeking career guidance. The w4W Mentoring Program helps candidates articulate and implement a job search strategy in the U.S. More specifically, the W4W committee of volunteers can help with the following:
> Visit our Mentoring Program page for more information. Sign up to become a mentor or a mentee.
Mentoring Program sub-committee members
- Myriam Le Cannellier | CFR Global Executive Search - Co-Founder and Director at DSML Executive Search LinkedIn profile | CHAIR
- Bo Golovan | Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach, Business Coach, Cross Cultural Consultant LinkedIn profile
- Dalila Hoover | Attorney at Law at The Hoover Law Office, LLC
- Sophie Kergoat | Principal Scientist at Wrigley (Mars Inc.). LinkedIn profile
- Sophie Marian | Managing Director, US Strategy at BMO Harris Bank LinkedIn profile
- Jenny Partouche | US Sales Manager at FP Bois Inc. LinkedIn profile
- Aurélie Richard | Senior Vice President - Human Resources Strategy at Schneider Electric LinkedIn profilehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/aurelie-richard-087834
Event sub-committee members
- Heather LaBelle | Lead Marketing Manager at AT&T | LinkedIn profile | CHAIR
- Bo Golovan | Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach, Business Coach, Cross Cultural Consultant | LinkedIn profile
- Christina Immelman | Tax Partner at WeiserMazars LinkedIn profilehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/christina-immelman-8b81b832
Contact us if you would like to be part of the FACC-Chicago’s Women for Women (W4W) Committee or to sign up to become a mentor or a mentee: mentoringW4W@facc-chicago.com
© 2017 French American Chamber Of Commerce Chicago