Mission and Objectives
Launched in 2011, the French-American Chamber of Commerce Chicago’s Women for Women (W4W) Committee seeks to support women’s professional growth and career advancement by providing resources, guidance, and mentoring opportunities to women in career transitions, either when they have recently relocated to the U.S. or after a pause (such as caring for their family). The committee's vision is to create a strong network aimed at sponsorship and active support for women to help open the door to growth opportunities through career peaks and valleys.
The Women for Women Committee has two main missions:
- Design an Annual Panel Discussion Presentation usually hold in spring. These events aim to motivate a broad audience to care about gender diversity in any industries, as well as to support women in their career paths.
> View upcoming event.
- Manage the W4W Mentoring Program which selects and manages a group of outside mentors who will be matched, as needed, with women seeking career guidance. The w4W Mentoring Program helps candidates articulate and implement a job search strategy in the U.S. More specifically, the W4W committee of volunteers can help with the following:
> Visit our Mentoring Program page for more information. Sign up to become a mentor or a mentee.
· Amandine Fieux | Chicago Brand Manager at Clasquin. LinkedIn profile
· Aurélie Richard | Senior Vice President - Human Resources Strategy at Schneider Electric LinkedIn profile
· Cécile Bernard Pochet | Market Development Manager North America at Styrolution America LLC. LinkedIn profile
· Bo Golovan | Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach, Business Coach, Cross Cultural Consultant LinkedIn profile
· Catherine J. Tabaka | President & CEO Healthcare – North America at Sodexo LinkedIn profile
· Dalila Hoover | Attorney at Law at The Hoover Law Office, LLC
· Jenny Partouche | Business & Marketing Manager at FRC Agency LinkedIn profile | W4W Event Committee
· Julie Matthews | Of Counsel at Lathrop Gage LLP. LinkedIn profile
· Lisa Ruiz | Latin America Area. Head, Regulatory Affairs at Abbvie Inc. LinkedIn profile
· Mariam Huss | Organizational Effectiveness professional at Axxum Consulting LLC. LinkedIn profile
· Myriam Le Cannellier | CFR Global Executive Search - Co-Founder and Director at DSML Executive Search LinkedIn profile | CHAIR of the W4W Mentoring Program sub-committee
· Sophie Miquel | Principal Scientist at Mars LinkedIn profile | W4W Event Committee
Contact us if you would like to be part of the FACC-Chicago’s Women for Women (W4W) Committee or to sign up to become a mentor or a mentee: mentoringW4W@facc-chicago.com
© 2018 French American Chamber Of Commerce Chicago