InterConnect Program is the ideal means for your Company to bring diverse talent to its team through the recruitment of international trainees. Trainees will work with you for 3 to 18 months to further develop your business.
InterConnect Program was designed by FACC-Chicago for American and French companies looking to:
- Make their company's workplace more diverse and international
- Develop their company's international dimension
- Bring flexibility with trainees for a duration of 3 to 18 months:
- For a temporary / specific position or project
- For an existing position
- Find specific skills for new or niche markets
- Identify & attract young talent best suited for their company
InterConnect candidates are chosen based on the needs of U.S. employers.
To recruit talent, we have partnered with the best French business and engineering schools in their fields with programs fully or partially in English. Though InterConnect Program initially focuses on the engineering and sustainability markets, other candidates can be recruited upon request.
To facilitate your recruitment process, FACC-Chicago will:
· - help you identify the right candidate profiles
· - introduce you to candidates and advise, when necessary
· - supervise your final candidate’s visa process.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 French American Chamber Of Commerce Chicago