Passport to France is a night-long tribute to Chicago’s finest French-inspired restaurants, pastries, fromagers, wines, spirits, and more. Organized by the French-American chamber of Commerce (FACC-Chicago), this annual event was designed to excite and inspire food and wine lovers and to highlight the rich, creative and varied culinary experiences available in Chicago. Thanks to the success of the event, 2017 will be the 33rd edition of Passport to France.
“Passport to France” at a glance
• Over 50 chefs & vendors
• 850+ guests: Americans, French, CEOs, executives, socialites, photographers, food bloggers, young professionals, and residents of the Chicagoland area
• A French Lifestyle Guide 2018, including all participating restaurants, distributed to 1,000+ people during Passport to France and at and at key locations throughout 2018 (Bakeries, hotels, restaurants in Chicago & Milwaukee).
French-inspired restaurants, chefs, pastry chefs, fromagers representing classic bistro fair as well as contemporary haute cuisine, boulangeries, caterers, as well as wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverage vendors.
• Each participating chef or restaurant will be highlighted in their own special feature on the FACC-Chicago website (View 2016 edition)
• Logo included in all emails (6,000 active contacts) and on FACC-Chicago website (2,450+ visitors & 6,300+ page views per month)
• Promotion on FACC-Chicago’s Social Media platforms (2,800+ followers)
• A preferential advertising rate (25% off) in the French Lifestyle Guide 2018 edition
View some examples of inclusions and recognition: Why participate in Passport to France
Showcase your Savoir-faire
> Join Passport to France on November 16. 20167
Email or call Molly McGrail, Event Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 312-578-0444