Making a Difference
FACC Chicago presents the French-American Chamber of Commerce's Foundation, an independent 501(c)3 that connects our members to the local community through scholarships and training opportunities.
The FACC-Chicago Foundation helps build a diverse generation of young professionals prepared for the global jobs of the future by supporting access to higher education for young people in need.
The Foundation offers scholarships to select Chicago high school students interested in French language and culture, seeking to pursue a technical, pre-professional or traditional four-year college degree. The Foundation will also facilitate training and learning opportunities within the FACC-Chicago network.
- Jennifer Curtis | Schneider Electric, Director Corporate Social Responsibility North America
- Juan-Luis Goujon | Goubel Advisors LLC, Founder & CEO
- Gonzague Senlis | Mazars USA, Partner
- Laurent Pernot | Columbia College, Assistant Chancellor
- Michael Turansick | Fragomen, Partner
- Isabelle Estebe | The Dassault Systèmes Foundation, Executive Director
Download these 2 documents:
Applications will be due by May 1st, and candidates will be informed of the award decisions by June 1st.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com