Making a Difference
In 2018, the FACC Chicago will launch the FACC Chicago Foundation, an independent 501(c)3 that will connect our member organizations to our local community through scholarships and training opportunities.
The FACC-Chicago Foundation raises funds to support access to higher education opportunities for young people in Chicago. Our mission is to help build a diverse generation of young professionals prepared for the global jobs of the future.
The Foundation offers scholarships to select Chicago high school students interested in French language and culture, seeking to pursue a technical, pre-professional or traditional four-year college degree. The Foundation will also facilitate training and learning opportunities within the FACC-Chicago network.
- Jennifer Curtis | Schneider Electric, Director Corporate Social Responsibility North America
- Juan-Luis Goujon | Goubel Advisors LLC, Founder & CEO
- David McRoberts | Mazars USA, Partner
- Laurent Pernot | Columbia College, Assistant Chancellor
- Michael Turansick | Fragomen, Partner
- Isabelle Estebe | The Dassault Systèmes Foundation, Executive Director
Application forms will be available online by January 31st. Please check back soon!
Applications will be due by May 1st, and candidates will be informed of the award decisions by June 1st.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at: Foundation@facc-chicago.org
© 2018 French American Chamber Of Commerce Chicago