Why become a member of the FACC-Chicago? We can support you if you are looking for the following options:
· Network with top level executives
· Settle a business in Chicago or Illinois
· Office hosting in Chicago
· Referral opportunities
· Access to our member directory
· Develop and promote your existing business
· Network with your peers in French & American environment
How to join or renew your membership for 2017
|> JOIN as a new member||> RENEW your membership|| > Click here |
if you want to cancel your membership
Contact us if you have questions about our Membership options > Contact us
For Individuals & Young Professionals
· Access to all FACC-Chicago events at preferential rates
· All members can register one guest at the Membership rate
· Listing in our online member directory
· Online access to member directory in Chicago and to 112 French Chamber of Commerce directories throughout the world
· Access to FACC-Chicago Women Mentoring Women Program
· Access to FACC-Chicago Le Job Hub Services
· Access to our Trade Services
For Business Members
These members receive all the benefits of an Individual Membership, plus:
· Professional Referrals
· Exposure in our monthly E-Newsletter and Social Media sites
· Listing of Company Name in annual directory, along with inclusion of Company in Directory Index by sector
· Access to our Trade Services which includes
· FACC-Chicago Office Hosting (Virtual or Physical)
· Access to our Conference Room
· Recruitment Services
· Advertising and administrative Support services
* All employees of Corporate Member companies are considered members of the Chamber and qualify for members-only invitations and other member benefits.
For FACC-Chicago Benefactors
Benefactor Members receive all the benefits of a Business Membership, plus:
· 2 half-price tickets to FACC-Chicago networking events, including: Monthly Luncheons, FACtory series, and Breakfast Seminars
· Logo placement recognition on the FACC-Chicago website
· Logo placement recognition in FACC-Chicago electronic newsletter, and all e-blasts
Benefactor members receive all the benefits of a Business Membership, plus two half-price tickets to every FACC event, including: annual La Nuit des Etoiles gala, Passport to France, Monthly Luncheons , Breakfast Seminars. Year-round logo placement recognition on FACC-Chicago website, FACC-Chicago electronic newsletter, and all e-blasts.
Large Corporate (100+ employees)
This membership level is ideal for businesses to gain targeted exposure and to take advantage of FACC’s commercial services. All employees have access to FACC events and resources at the member rate, and three representatives and two separate addresses (if desired) are included in our online directory.
Corporate (3-99 employees)
This membership level is ideal for businesses to gain targeted exposure and to take advantage of FACC’s commercial services. All employees have access to FACC events and resources at the member rate, and two representatives are included in our online directory.
Small Corporate (1-2 employees)
Exclusively for companies with two or fewer employees, this level is designed for small businesses interested in exposure and/or the Chamber’s commercial services. These members have one representative listed in directories but otherwise have the same rights as both Large Corporate and Corporate members.
Non-Profit / Government / Education
Exclusively for members in the non-profit, government, and education sectors, members at this level receive the same benefits as Small Corporate business members.
Ideal for people who want to grow their personal network within the French-American business community, and for people in career transition. Members will be listed under their personal name and not a company name.
Young Professionals (under thirty)
Young Professionals under 30 year old. Members will be listed under their personal name and not a company name.
© 2017 French American Chamber Of Commerce Chicago